Cool down with this fresh peach fizz served with mint leaves and juicy raspberries.
9 ingredients with 2 steps:
• 2 white peaches, stoned, finely chopped
• 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
• 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
• Thinly sliced peach, extra, to serve
• Raspberries, to serve
• 1/2 cup (125ml) gin (optional)
• Crushed ice, to serve
• 1.25L chilled sparkling lemon or lime mineral water
• Mint leaves, to serve
Combine chopped peach, lime juice and sugar
in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 mins or until peach is very tender. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth. Place in the fridge to chill.
Divide extra peach and raspberries among serving glasses. Combine peach puree and gin, if using, in a jug. Pour evenly among the glasses. Top with ice, mineral water and mint. (If not using gin, add extra mineral water or soda water.).