One of a kind
Hidden in a secluded nook off a country farm’s outdoor patio, this custom stainless kitchen is perfect for seasonal entertaining.
Look for both comfort and convenience when setting up your outdoor space.
1) If you have a view, maximize it.
2) Establish breathing space between yourself
and your neighbours.
3) Keep the distance to kitchen and bar in mind.
4) Opt for a large table and portable seating you can move around.
5) Consider proximity to sleeping children if evening noise could wake them.
Ideally suited for mid stem floral arrangements, this narrow oval shaped vase can distribute your flowers to create more volume.
Fit for any footprint
A contemporary freestanding modular outdoor kitchen that helps create a unique outdoor space.
Acadia in pure pink porcelain brings surreal motifs to life with childish joy.
The Outdoor Table
The ultimate cookbook for a planned event or just an impromptu cookout.
Just sit on the table and watch it bloom, no watering necessary.
Go to for everything
Sustainably produced in Italy, this lightweight, durable 11” pan has a patented, non-stick ceramic coating.
Compliments to the chef
Functional details such as a centre-split for added mobility and neck snap adjustments for a more bespoke fit make this a truly stylish suggestion for any cook.