Brown Jordan outdoor kitchens
Elements is the result of the ongoing collaboration between Brown Jordan, Outdoor Kitchen and international architect and design, Daniel Germaine.
Look for both comfort and convenience when setting up your outdoor space.
1) If you have a view, maximize it.
2) Establish breathing space between yourself
and your neighbours.
3) Keep the distance to kitchen and bar in mind.
4) Opt for a large table and portable seating you can move around.
5) Consider proximity to sleeping children if evening noise could wake them.
Made with recycled materials, this is a comfortable outdoor sofa designed that you can feel good about.
Home chef’s delight
Latest knives from Kilne are sharper and stylish–the perfect gift for your favourite home cook.
Meet The Dutchess
An enamelled-cast-iron pot that delivers exceptional heat distribution for every-thing from slow cooking to braising or roasting.
Hot and saucy
Handcrafted in Parma, this hot sauce is the perfect complement to any classic Italian fare. The trio is made from all-natural ingredients.
This colourful serving bowl will draw attention with its artful enchanted forest motif.
As in days gone by
The quaintness of a French country home meets the warm glow of copper.